The Federation of Pro's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Federation of Pro's

Theres Heaven and theres H2B.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are offering free premium. Until 100 members, For more infomation visit Forum Help > Free Premium.

More categories or sub categories.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dfree

Dfree

Popularity : 17

More categories or sub categories. Empty
PostSubject: More categories or sub categories.   More categories or sub categories. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:44 am

I think the site needs more categories or sub categories. It has like six categories but the are big. It seems like when the site has ton of people it will be a list of random things together under this one category. I think it will be easier to find things if you made more categories or just added sub-categories to help make it more organized. Thats my thought but I don't know I haven't been around long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xDfreex?feature=mhum
AsSaSsiN

AsSaSsiN

Popularity : 5

PostSubject: More Categories   More categories or sub categories. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:54 am

Since the creation of this site we have already had a discussion regarding the amount of categories and sub-categories on the site. Originally we did have more categories but we felt that it was more appropriate to build up the amount of categories as we receive more members.

This is because the Admin felt that for anyone to join a forum it may be off-putting to see a huge list of different categories and therefore as the numbers grow and people are more used to the site then it is time to add more categories. We aim to make the site as user friendly as possible.

Thanks
AsSaSsiN
Back to top Go down
Dfree

Dfree

Popularity : 17

PostSubject: Re: More categories or sub categories.   More categories or sub categories. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:59 am

That makes since too, nice and simple for new members.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xDfreex?feature=mhum
Rawzaa
Founder
Rawzaa

Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: More categories or sub categories.   More categories or sub categories. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:40 am

yes as assassin said we discussed this and as we get more members we will add mor sub catergories

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More categories or sub categories.   More categories or sub categories. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More categories or sub categories.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Federation of Pro's :: Site Forums :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: